Digital Copywriter (Full Time)
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
Please send us your best writing samples under the section on the right titled Website, Blog or Portfolio
Popote Media, Digital Marketing Agency, is looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Digital Copywriter.
At POPOTE media, we work collaboratively as a team and require our staff to be holistic players who seek out new ways to impress
The Digital Copywriter’s key responsibilities will include copy writing for an online environment for numerous types of businesses,
brands and websites . Popote is looking for an exceptionally gifted writer to join our team, this talented individual will be
responsible for producing top content for our clients including text link advertisements, banner advertisements, emails, site
content articles, newsletters and blog posts. The ideal candidate will have experience in writing a variety of content and
following brand guidelines based on customer segmentation, as well as write promotional copy for merchandising campaigns.
Understand interactive writing, online constraints and effective communication for the web. Duties to include researching, writing,
editing and other electronic content (emails, banner ads, social media, etc.). This position will be responsible for working closely
with other key departments of the Popote team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Copy-writing for predominantly an online environment including text link advertisements, banner advertisements,
emails and site content.
· Write and edit accurate, concise, and highly readable page content for new and existing products to enhance the
client’s customers/users’ online experience, promote key offerings and support the client’s brand positioning.
· Write merchandising copy for various online campaigns, including coordinated email copy.
· Developing and producing electronic content that reflects online usability best practices.
· Proactively reviewing electronic content and recommend usability improvements (content clarity, brevity, calls to action,
& streamlined online navigation).
· Working with the web team to address challenges in displaying and integrating content within the website look and
· Knowledge of simple HTML markup elements such as bold, headlines, lists and anchors a big plus
· Collaborate with other Digital Group colleagues to develop merchandising copy to drive traffic to various micro sites,
landing pages, etc. (from paid search, affiliate marketing, etc.)
· Establish collaborative relationships with product and Internet marketing teams.
· Enforce and follow established style guides to ensure high editorial standards.
· Ensuring that web content meets established editorial, quality and industry standards for web usability and accessibility.
For this role we require candidates to have completed college/university and hold a degree preferably in English,
Communications or Journalism
Is this you ?
Sound like a career you’d like to pursue?
Send your resume and cover letter via Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit our website
This article was written by POPOTE